Friday, December 6, 2013

Black and White Coloring - Christmas Card and Ornament.

Well, it's been a while since I've posted. I have a handful of projects to post that I have made in the last month, for my classes. I'm really trying to get on my feet with my DT's again. I've taken some time off from them for a couple weeks and I hope to be back in the swing of things over the next month and be fully back in January.
 
Here's a project set I did for November's Class at This n That.
The ladies really enjoyed it.
 
I hope you all have a fantastic day.
 
Challenges
Copic Marker Europe - Anything Christmas
Divas by Design - Festive





 
Supplies
Paper - Bo Bunny
Ink - Copics W00, W1, W3, W5, W7, W9, R39, R37
Wild Orchid Crafts - brown satin ribbon, Red bakers twine, silver bell,
Accessories - Plain ornament from Michaels, Flower Soft, Cheese Cloth



8 comments:

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! these are both stunning Mindy! what sweet images and your colouring is beautiful. I love the card with the pretty paper and embellishments… and the matching bauble is awesome... I love it ! :-)
Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design for our Festive Challenge this week!
Hugs Sue B xx

Beth Brovold said...

Two GORGEOUS projects Mindy!! You make black and white so VERY ELEGANT and BEAUTIFUL!! Glad to see you posting again!!

Ankie vd Polder said...

Oh wow. This is realy gorgeous. Great idea of making cards. I like this ornament to. Hugs, Ankie

Denise Gutierrez said...

Wow wow!! May I suggest a tutorial for the Xmas bulb!? I have always wanted to make one!

Hellma said...

I really love this card, the ornament is exquisite.

Anna said...

WOW!! This is so beautifull!!!
Hugs

Rachel Parys said...

OH. MY. GAWD!!!! These are beyond precious!! That ornament is genius!! Great projects!

Sandra H said...

"WOW" Stunning x